Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

They straight out lied, I called and asked for a letter to be shipped to Chapala, Jalisco, Mexico, I gave them three days notice.They said it would be picked up on a Monday by one p.m, I called before two and I was told it would be done by three p.m.

at the latest, twice now I was given a time. At four I called and was told.it had to be re-scheduled for pick up as it was too late. I said these papers were a Power of Attorney and if they were not delivered the next day as was promised, the house sale would not go through. A house sale!

I was told I would get a call which I did and they sent a driver but the plane had left Calgary at five p.m. so it would.not be there on Tuesday for the closing, the bank and government were depending on these papers or the house sale would not go through. So because of UPS promising something they knew they could not deliver our house was not sold. A lawsuit would look good on them as this is not some love letter.

They knew they weren't coming but did not even call us. If I had not called twice who knows when we ever would have heard from them. By not calling us we didn't even have the option of trying another company. We called Fed Ex, Purolator and DHL but we picked UPS because the other companies at least told us the truth and said they could not deliver the letter until four days from pick up...a house sale!

Ridiculous! The reviews must be lies too because they said the same area we were shipping to had.never had any problems with getting there, such as Ajijic, even the Lake Chapala Society that we were members of said they had never had problems, which is why we chose UPS, do.not trust them. A house sale is a huge deal. When asked the worth of the package I said priceless as it was time sensitive and said exactly how important this envelope was ....they lost us almost a hundred thousand dollars!

We want restitution! Plus the money paid to the Mexican Consulate, the interpreter, the buyers can sue us, the real estate agents, the lawyers, etc. This is not a joke!

Don't ever use them and don't ever trust what they tell you!You will be sorry.

Review about: Ups Premium Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments