On Dec.22nd I shipped some medication to my wife by overnight next day air delivery.

The package was to be delivered by noon on the Dec 23rd. I told the driver how important the package was. The delivery did not happen. I contacted UPS.

I was told the package was left in a shipping room. I contacted an operator who told me that the delivery would be rescheduled for Saturday delivery on Dec. 24th by 3pm. Again the delivery did not happen.

I contacted UPS at 4:30 on the 24th, I was told someone would get in touch with me within 30 minutes. This never happened. I contacted UPS at 6:25 pm on the 24th after waiting for someone to answer for almost 45 minutes. This person told me to hang on and she would contact the local office; after a long wait, I was told the best they could do was deliver it sometime on Tuesday Dec.

27Th. My wife needed this medicine because she was out. She had to make an emergency trip to another state to take care of or son and the medication that was delivered to our home did not arrive in time, so I had to ship it to her. It is a shame that UPS is so inconsiderate that they will not help some that paid extra money to insure delivery overnight.

Their take was to bad; WE GOT YOU, TOUGH ***. Thanks to Walgreen's they advanced the medication to help my wife get through. They care about people, they even waited till my wife could drive to the store, it was past their closing time on the 24th.

Thank you Walgreen's.By the way the medication was not purchased from Walgreen's!

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Ambridge, Pennsylvania, United States #397691

he is a dumb*** tho

ups driver -

next day air, second day air, and 3 day select are all guaranteed during those times. you're not a driver.

there is no guarantee dec. 19th to 25 due to heavy volume