On Monday March 24, UPS left an Info notice on my door saying I was not at home when they came to deliver my parcel that was due on that day.They checked "Ist Attempt" box.

A big lie. I was home the whole day.They did not knock, nor ring the bell but just left the note. I called the Customer service and I was advised to sign the back of the UPS Info notice and leave it outside the door so on their next attempt, they will leave the parcel at the door. I did exactly that.

I stayed home the whole day checking every now and then. Finally, at 7.50pm with no delivery, I called the UPS customer service to inquire about my parcels. As usual, I was told the driver came the second time but I was not at home. I became furious because I was home the whole time.

So I asked: if they were here, why is the "2nd attempt " box not checked? In the end, they had no answer to that but apologies. The customer rep promised my parcels WILL be delivered before 10.00am the next day, 72hr late. They have not given me any reason to believe they honor their promises.

I am just trying to let everyone know these people charge you for a service they do not deliver.

Maybe customers should start looking at the smaller couriers for service.I am seriously considering this alternative, maybe you should as well.

Abi.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments