2.0

I have been waiting all day for this delivery. I stayed at home by the door all day and didn't hear any knocking or ringing of the doorbell. At 5:15pm I decided to check the status and it shows that they attempted delivery at 4:17pm. It also showed a note "The driver was unable to collect funds on the first delivery attempt. A second attempt will be made".

Because it's raining outside and it's a Friday afternoon I think the driver LIED about the attempt so that they can get off early. If they did attempt the delivery I would have heard them as I was right by the door all afternoon. This is ridiculous. I paid about $30 for shipping and also find out that the COD is $48.83!!!

I called customer service and surprisingly the lady was very nice. I arranged to pick up my own package as I don't want this to happen on the 2nd attempt (which I had a feeling it would).

I am beyond pissed. Don't trust UPS. Don't use them at all. They are NOT RELIABLE!!!!

Review about: Ups Pick Up Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Customer service rep was nice.

I didn't like: Driver lied about delivery attempt.

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #904343

You did not move from the door all day?

You did not go use the bathroom, or get anything to eat, you sat right by the door the entire time!

If that were in fact true, you did not hear a noisy truck pull up in front your residence?

I doubt the court of public opinion here will NOT believe that!

The C.O.D. is not the fault of UPS, the Shipper wanted to be paid for the item, and this was how they could insure payment before you got the item.

You are 100% wrong to blame UPS for the C.O.D. of $48.