Order something from Amazon to be delivered at my office.There is people in this building from 6am to 6pm and UPS has already a delivery windows around 10:30 every day.

Well, my package never arrived and the tracking service in UPS claims that none was available... when they did not even show up! Customer service at UPS was of not help at all. When I called them they said a local office manager would contact me within the hour...

4 hour later, no call, no package and no customer service.

I hate when Amazon sends merchandise via UPS, it always means no delivery or late delivery...and lying to the customer's face.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments