My package was supposed to be delivered today and it has not been delivered because of adverse weather conditions two hrs from me which says it's sunny @72 degrees.I guess too much sun is not good for UPS delivery personnel.

They must have not put the package on the truck and they are lying about it. Now my package has an exception " adverse weather conditions!!!! Hah. I don't know when my package will be delivered.

I think UPS should be penalized for these kind of lies. the customer service person tried to tell me it was not in San Pablo but in Illinois which is again a blatant lie because the online tracking says it has arrived in San Pablo, CA yesterday @10:30 PM.

I would have liked it better that such a big company just say we forgot to put it.They would be respected more.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

San Francisco, California, United States #708604

Same here, mine has been in San Pablo due to Adverse weather conditions for two days and I can't get anything on their email status updates.

San Pablo, CA, United States 08/27/2013 7:32 P.M. Arrival Scan

08/27/2013 8:00 A.M. Adverse weather conditions.

Sorry but the only adverse conditions has been high humidity. :(

to Jack Tahoe City, California, United States #709460

same here Jack. been stuck there since 8/28 and still waiting on it. lemme know if you ever get yours and i'll do the same...

There are logical scans and physical scans.

So when a package says it's in Ontario it's most likely expected in Ontario, not physically in Ontario.

The reason it's not in Ontario is because of a weather condition somewhere else in the chain, thus delayed due to weather.

UPS is still at it with crazy "adverse weather conditions" report in Ontario, CA.My package arrived there around five AM, but tracking says there may be delay due to weather.

Huh?

it is a beautiful spring day in the LA basin!Apparently "adverse weather" means it is a bad day for delivering because it is a good day to go to the beach instead!

Same thing here :( my delivery "will be delayed due to adverse weather conditions at 5:10 am pt in Ontario CA USA" ???!!i can't find anything anywhere about adverse weather conditions, and Ontario CA is pretty close to me .

Same thing happened to me today, I will only use USPS or fed ex from now on.I paid $55 for vernight shipping.

Was told this morning that it was in ontario, ca - which is 45 min from my house- and I won't receive my package untill 2 days fromnow due to adverse weather conditions.It is 82 degrees and sunny in Ontario today check the weather for 5-8-10.

They are really liars they have been putting me on a run around stating my package is stuck with customs but its moving within ups. At first they told me that system is not updated because it has not moved becuase it is being held by customs now they are telling me it can move from one place to another in order to be cleared i bet they already stole my purse.

Online tracking isn't always %100.Right now there's tornado watches in Illinois.

You have to remember that just because its sunny in your backyard doesn't mean it isn't bad weather where the package is coming from.If they close the airports, what do you expect?

My package in sunny California was suppose to arrive today as well. It is a small package from Sephora. I had a shipment from them two days ago that arrived on time. Today it is late. I just checked my Sephora shipment through the UPS website and here is the information.

SAN PABLO, CA, US 04/30/2010

1:00 A.M. ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS

SAN PABLO, CA, US 04/29/2010

10:50 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

LAUREL, MD, US 04/26/2010

9:32 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

There was no adverse weather condition in the Bay Area that happened at 1 a.m. this morning. What? Did a tornado land in the San Francisco East Bay on one tiny town at midnight? Did they drop the package which has perfume in it? This is a joke. Sephora needs to stop using them for California shipments.

Here is the current condition for San Pablo from wunderground.

Today

Mostly sunny. Highs near 70. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.