ups made a delivery and left the gate open when my dogs were in the front yard.two dogs went out and one was killed on our street by a car.

we are devistatated. when the driver retuned in the afternoon he simply tossed the packages over the fence and left so we assumed he knew and witnessed the tragedy. my husband and i are soooo sad.

what shud we do?so tragic a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Dick_Guzinya
Moscow, Moscow, Russian Federation #625798

If you loved your dogs you wouldn't have left them outside unattended.Especially if you knew a package was coming.

If you cared about your animals you would have kept them tethered if you couldn't be bothered to watch them even though they were in close proximity to a busy street.I hope you take better care of your remaining pet.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #625395

If you are old enough to be married, you are old enough to act like a grown up.What should you do, there isn't anything to do.

Heaven's, when I was in the early elementary grades I had a dog that got hit by a car, and my parents and I didn't carry on like it was a human being. This also happened, again, when I was in high school.

People get over it.These were both farm dogs, and the second one was also a cattle dog.