Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

This morning I wake up to find that a big huge box was at my front door, on top of my newspaper and it was a UPS box and delivery.It turns out in the address the deliver decided that a 9 (nine) looked like (5) so it was at the wrong condo in our condo complex in the Northlake area of unincorporated DeKalb County, Ga.

I then after several trying to get someone (I can't stand that this company has NO way to call on their customer service line directly to a person to complain to, or for that matter a compliment) I finally go a woman tracking who basically told me I had to do their job of giving all the information about the tracking even though it wasn't me. Finally she did finally say that the matter would be resolved before the end of the day and the package would be picked up at my door and taken to the correct condo and that was at 11 am. By 6:15 pm the package still remained at my front door, when I called again, and eventually got someone in tracking they told me that it would take another business day (Monday) for them to pick it up -- so, this package would take the whole weekend to be at my front door when I have disabilities that it would make it difficult for me to get out in case of an emergency already. She also told me that the tracking # I gave earlier to the woman at 11 am and the address that it was suppose to go to were invalid.

Well, this is disabused me for good and reading these comments to ever trust UPS. It use to be a good company when they hired people that could read, when they tested to see if they could read, but now that is definitely untrue.

Can't believe that USPS is better, now, then the UPS is on all of this, but I'm glad I have not been using them, but with my complaint and the others I'm seeing her UPS will be getting a very bad rap from me to as many people as I can say, because, YES, UPS needs to go out of business.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ups shipping from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Ups to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was ups at all. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments