UPS left 4 packages in the snow at the end of my driveway
I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my tracking numbers. To my surprise, they were all listed as "delivered." I checked all over the porch. Nothing. Inside the car? Nothing. No new tracks in the snow in the driveway. Definitely no packages.
So I called UPS. They said, "The driver left them in the 'UPS Box'."
WHAT? I don't have a UPS BOX!?
So I walk down to the end of the driveway to check the mailbox, thinking maybe he left a notice in there. And what do I find? My packages dumped in the snow at the end of the driveway!
Outrageous! I had hundreds of dollars worth of cosmetics and electronics in those packages!
So I called UPS again. "Javier" tells me that the driver said he delivered it, so maybe someone else came and got the packages and put them at the end of the driveway!
"So what you're saying is, the UPS driver managed to get all the way up my driveway without alerting the dogs or leaving tracks in the snow, and left the packages in the 'UPS Box' (which doesn't exist). And then someone else came all the way up my driveway, without alerting the dogs or leaving any tracks, and got the packages, and then took them and dumped them at the end of my driveway?"
You MUST be kidding me.
Dumb Dumb Dumb UPS. Your driver should call and apologize. This kind of behavior is unacceptable.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Delivery Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a MacBook Pro off of Apple's website, was sent to UPS from Apple the next day. I get a Friday delivery date from UPS with expedited 2nd Day Air,..."
- "So I have been on the phone with UPS customer service for 3 hours. I have been on the phone with local muscle shoals alabama store. None of them are..."
- "I sold a Samurai windshield with frame on Ebay...shipped through UPS...the buyer sends picture of broken windshield...was not broken before sending...UPS denied any responsibility by telling me the item was..."
- "My husband and I were on our honeymoon in Gatlinburg, Tn when we were approached by a "body-snatcher" who convinced us to go on a 90-minute tour for compensation of..."
- "I ordered flowers on 6/26/14 to be delivered on 6/27/14 to my boyfriends place of employment for his birthday, since he just started a new job. I received confirmation..."
- "this ring was light weight, these were not diamonds and this was not amethyst -had this ring 5 days silver turned brownish color-nothing about this ring was authentic-a piece..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."