3.1K views
Featured Not resolved

I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my tracking numbers. To my surprise, they were all listed as "delivered." I checked all over the porch. Nothing. Inside the car? Nothing. No new tracks in the snow in the driveway. Definitely no packages.

So I called UPS. They said, "The driver left them in the 'UPS Box'."

WHAT? I don't have a UPS BOX!?

So I walk down to the end of the driveway to check the mailbox, thinking maybe he left a notice in there. And what do I find? My packages dumped in the snow at the end of the driveway!

Outrageous! I had hundreds of dollars worth of cosmetics and electronics in those packages!

So I called UPS again. "Javier" tells me that the driver said he delivered it, so maybe someone else came and got the packages and put them at the end of the driveway!

Bwah-hahahahahahahaha!

"So what you're saying is, the UPS driver managed to get all the way up my driveway without alerting the dogs or leaving tracks in the snow, and left the packages in the 'UPS Box' (which doesn't exist). And then someone else came all the way up my driveway, without alerting the dogs or leaving any tracks, and got the packages, and then took them and dumped them at the end of my driveway?"

You MUST be kidding me.

Dumb Dumb Dumb UPS. Your driver should call and apologize. This kind of behavior is unacceptable.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

West Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1258101

Well, maybe you should shovel your *** driveway, then the driver will put it where it belongs.

maybe you should invest in a snow shovel and some salt and make it safe for a UPS driver to get to your property without sliding on the ice

to Anonymous #1102485

Maybe you should invest in a calendar so that you aren't resurrecting zombie threads.Or maybe you should take a look at the photos and realize that shovels and salt don't work on gravel roads.

Or maybe you should read the comments below so that you aren't saying the same *** as others.

Either way, maybe you should eff off.

#1020352

I'm very surprised the driver was delivering in that snow... He must not know it's easier to put it down as no access and return it to the depot... y do half a job, it's better not to bother doing any of it

Garden City, Michigan, United States #998355

Maybe you don't realize it is up to you to make your driveway passable.If the driver were to damage anything or slide off your unkept drive it would have been an accident charged to him Maybe instead of just waiting for him get off your *** and clear your drive.

Your package vs.

his livelihood?get fricken real....

to Anonymous #1100905

Your intelligence level just fell to 0! They have a job to deliver...not sit in the middle of snow and anyone could still it. I am shocked at the level of ignorance!!

to Anonymous #1283237

"I'm shocked at your level of Ignorance" says the dumb-*** that sat at home ALL day and made no attempts to clear his driveway.... Seriously, you should look into a vasectomy.

to Anonymous #1357475

You are obviously a package delivery driver--as am I.It is terribly difficult to carry a 70-pound package up a driveway that hasn't been shoveled--or worse, one that has been trampled so much that the snow has turned to ice.

It is the homeowner's responsibility to keep the walkways free from peril.USPS does not deliver if you don't clear your driveway--perhaps you would prefer if we would refuse delivering if you don't provide a safe walkpath?

to Anonymous #1379414

Yes, I would prefer if USPS would refuse delivery rather than leaving packages in a pasture in the snow.

You self-entitled pompous goof. In my opinion the UPS driver did you a favor actually leaving you the packages - heck, they even looked wrapped in plastic! You seem to have enough coin for electronics and cosmetics - why don't you spend some on keeping your long a$$ driveway plowed and widened when you're expecting deliveries to your front door.