UPS left 4 packages in the snow at the end of my driveway
I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my tracking numbers. To my surprise, they were all listed as "delivered." I checked all over the porch. Nothing. Inside the car? Nothing. No new tracks in the snow in the driveway. Definitely no packages.
So I called UPS. They said, "The driver left them in the 'UPS Box'."
WHAT? I don't have a UPS BOX!?
So I walk down to the end of the driveway to check the mailbox, thinking maybe he left a notice in there. And what do I find? My packages dumped in the snow at the end of the driveway!
Outrageous! I had hundreds of dollars worth of cosmetics and electronics in those packages!
So I called UPS again. "Javier" tells me that the driver said he delivered it, so maybe someone else came and got the packages and put them at the end of the driveway!
"So what you're saying is, the UPS driver managed to get all the way up my driveway without alerting the dogs or leaving tracks in the snow, and left the packages in the 'UPS Box' (which doesn't exist). And then someone else came all the way up my driveway, without alerting the dogs or leaving any tracks, and got the packages, and then took them and dumped them at the end of my driveway?"
You MUST be kidding me.
Dumb Dumb Dumb UPS. Your driver should call and apologize. This kind of behavior is unacceptable.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Delivery Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just picked up the package (samsung Galaxy S6 edge) from the UPS facility, excitedly I went home to open the package. When I received the package, I noticed something..."
- "I am a chronic pain patient. I use the home delivery service offered through my employer's insurance. My package was due for delivery on December 15, 2014. I paid for..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV. It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged. I sent the pictures as requested..."
- "Want as nice as drurry inn we stayed at and it was 25.00 cheaper. However it was CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE.Unlike so many. My 18 month thought it was awesome waking..."
- "I don't think anyone wants genetically engineered produced foods. This warning should have been on the FRONT of the bag. I would have not purchased this product had I seen..."