Paris, Tennessee
2.9K views 35 comments
Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my tracking numbers. To my surprise, they were all listed as "delivered." I checked all over the porch. Nothing. Inside the car? Nothing. No new tracks in the snow in the driveway. Definitely no packages.

So I called UPS. They said, "The driver left them in the 'UPS Box'."

WHAT? I don't have a UPS BOX!?

So I walk down to the end of the driveway to check the mailbox, thinking maybe he left a notice in there. And what do I find? My packages dumped in the snow at the end of the driveway!

Outrageous! I had hundreds of dollars worth of cosmetics and electronics in those packages!

So I called UPS again. "Javier" tells me that the driver said he delivered it, so maybe someone else came and got the packages and put them at the end of the driveway!

Bwah-hahahahahahahaha!

"So what you're saying is, the UPS driver managed to get all the way up my driveway without alerting the dogs or leaving tracks in the snow, and left the packages in the 'UPS Box' (which doesn't exist). And then someone else came all the way up my driveway, without alerting the dogs or leaving any tracks, and got the packages, and then took them and dumped them at the end of my driveway?"

You MUST be kidding me.

Dumb Dumb Dumb UPS. Your driver should call and apologize. This kind of behavior is unacceptable.

Review about: Delivery Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ups Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ups?

Submit review

Comments

West Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1258101

Well, maybe you should shovel your *** driveway, then the driver will put it where it belongs.

maybe you should invest in a snow shovel and some salt and make it safe for a UPS driver to get to your property without sliding on the ice

to Anonymous #1102485

Maybe you should invest in a calendar so that you aren't resurrecting zombie threads.Or maybe you should take a look at the photos and realize that shovels and salt don't work on gravel roads.

Or maybe you should read the comments below so that you aren't saying the same *** as others.

Either way, maybe you should eff off.

#1020352

I'm very surprised the driver was delivering in that snow... He must not know it's easier to put it down as no access and return it to the depot... y do half a job, it's better not to bother doing any of it

Garden City, Michigan, United States #998355

Maybe you don't realize it is up to you to make your driveway passable.If the driver were to damage anything or slide off your unkept drive it would have been an accident charged to him Maybe instead of just waiting for him get off your *** and clear your drive.

Your package vs.

his livelihood?get fricken real....

to Anonymous #1100905

Your intelligence level just fell to 0! They have a job to deliver...not sit in the middle of snow and anyone could still it. I am shocked at the level of ignorance!!

to Anonymous #1283237

"I'm shocked at your level of Ignorance" says the dumb-*** that sat at home ALL day and made no attempts to clear his driveway.... Seriously, you should look into a vasectomy.

GrowUp

You self-entitled pompous goof. In my opinion the UPS driver did you a favor actually leaving you the packages - heck, they even looked wrapped in plastic! You seem to have enough coin for electronics and cosmetics - why don't you spend some on keeping your long a$$ driveway plowed and widened when you're expecting deliveries to your front door.

lazy bum

You ever think maybe had you plowed your driveway the UPS driver could have gotten to your front porch, and you could've gotten your packages? Let's not forget that those giant ups trucks are rear wheel drive and the last thing this guy wants to do is get stuck in your unplowed driveway. Shop whining....

UGH
Fredericksburg, Texas, United States #955142

UPS, more times than not, leave our packages in a pasture with livestock.....horses and sheep that routinely open and destroy the boxes and on rare occasions get to the items ordered.They have our gate code and we have a safe location to leave packages much nearer our home.

I know it can be done, b/c the driver we had several years ago always left packages so that the animals did not moleste them at our home.

We live on a ranch.BTW, fedex never leaves packages in the pasture....always makes it to the house and the safe location!

It helps to be a "choice" member as a registered UPS user, now I get e-mails and a text when a package is delivered and generally it is close to the delivery time.