Sandersville,Georgia
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Today UPS left two packages at a store in our neighborhood with people we don't know. He left packages with people in the area that we don't even know.

He left packages with people in another town because they had the same last name. He left packages at a store 20 miles away because someone in our community owned the store. We never know where our stuff will end up-and they don't make the recipient sign for the packages so if they go missing we're just out of luck. When we check online, it informs us that the packages have been delivered to OUR HOUSE but then we have to try to find who might have them!!

Luckily, we have so far had calls from the ones that accepted the packages, but I think that sooner or later we will lose our order and never find it. Without a signature of the actual person who received it, there will be no way to find the packages. My husband orders very expensive parts online, and there will come a day when he will lose one, I'm sure.

Does anyone know of any way to keep this from happening, or do we just put up with this? I HATE UPS!!!!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Deliver to someone else.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 14, 2015.

Comments

Fullerton, California, United States #1265914

You should have put a comma when you said "you never know where things are going to end up.

On the UPS web site you can sign up for "My UPS" for free. It will let you track packages, require signatures, etc.

Oh by the way, I live in Sandersville also.

I have had no problems with UPS but I live on 24 and am easy to find. Hope this helps.