Not only did they change the date they were scheduled to make my delivery, three times, but instead of delivering it to my actual door, the lazy *** dropped it off at one of the three post offices in my town& won't tell me which one.This is ridiculous, my package was supposed to be delivered to my door, it had supposedly been out for delivery since 6AM, yet it somehow didn't get to me, when I live less than two miles from their distribution center, on a main road.
After only five hours, my package was delivered to a post office to be delivered to me. This is the worst I've ever dealt with, I will never use UPS again.
Things would be much easier if they just shut down.We wouldn't have to deal with their *** service constantly.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Date Change
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Since I ordered goods from different parts of the world, I have no control over which method of shipment my supplier used for delivery. So I get to try all..."
- "Normally I get exceptional service from UPS. I know several very hardworking and dedicated UPS workers that take pride in their deliveries. Unfortunately, this most recent contact with..."
- "I tracked my shipment. Informed me of early delivery on Saturday. I waited for the whole day. No delivery. Ended up, they rescheduled to original delivery to Monday. When I called..."
- "ordered a nice new Asus monitor with next day shipping from amazon. 25 dollar next day shipping. tracking information says "attempted for delivery" for this morning (dec 31st 2013) but..."
- "If I had known that Mastercraft was a Menards company I would not have purchased the french patio door (special order for right hand swing out). When I went to..."
- "I WILL NOT recommend them to REPAIR something. THERE LABOR IS ROTTEN, They were friendly to me HA HA, until I brought my repaired S4 phone back. The glass and..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."
- "At the Factory Again!! Just met with Customer Service manager..Brand New coach Diamond edition..Coach Bottoms Out Now have to go to Frieghtliner..can't fix it here..sit for Days waiting in line..."
- "Your WFG recruiter makes a big deal about how his MLM sells "hundred of products from dozens of companies." In truth WFG structures its promotion and compensation plan to push..."