I ordered items to be delivered to my house and even paid for two day shipping so I would have these items sooner.After three business days I checked online to track my missing packages--there were three.

All three had been noted with "attempted delivery" with the date of 12/28. I don't know how it was attempted, as I was home all day and no one even graced the dooryard, but I'm patient, I'd wait. By 1/4 I was concerned, but checked online. The only note for all 3 packages was "Held By Carrier." I tried to call UPS but could not get an answer as to why my packages were held of if I could pick them up.

By 1/8 I was livid. I called UPS and was told that my packages were held due to "Emergency Conditions Beyond UPS' Control." I could go pick them up myself. I did, and thank goodness because today, 1/10, I received THREE notices saying if my packages were not picked up my 1/11 they would be returned to sender. Unfortunately, I work long hours and only received these notes after the UPS facility I would have had to pick them up at had closed!

So having to work more long hours tomorrow how would I have been able to retrieve my items?! Moreover, what happened to the two day shipping I paid for?!

UPS, you have some serious explaining to do and some serious customer service to attend to.Next time, I'm shipping FedEx.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments