A representative for UPS just informed me that they have until 11:59PM to deliver to residences. REALLY, is this a joke??? When I asked who answers their door that late, his response was, "People who are awake, waiting for their package." On top of being a smart a......., the midnight service is not common knowledge. I was told that it was just too bad, that I should have checked this out before I shipped. I believe it says 7PM, sometimes later. 11:59PM come on!!!!!!

I have yet to find where it says that residential deliveries may arrive a minute before midnight.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

New York City, New York, United States #663963

Some people like me work all day and don't get a chance to make it home in time for UPS deliveries. I wish UPS would deliver that late. Instead, the deliver while I'm at work, and I don't have a way to tell them that it would be best to deliver at night.

Kent, Washington, United States #586351

Paid for second-day air, "guaranteed" delivery. Stayed home from work. At 4:45 pm, status was changed from "delivery today" to "rescheduled for delivery tomorrow."

No explanation, nothing. Just a big 'ole F.U.

I've been on hold with UPS for last 45 minutes (including being hung up on once), waiting to "speak to a supervisor." Right.

These people need to be sued.