Tracking Tool

UPS decides to deliver packages at 9:30pm at my house.Ringing door bell and waking people's children in the house.

Approximate delivery time is never within the "4 hour window." More like 8 hours late. Calling customer service doesn't help but all they say is they are sorry for the late delivery. I've lost hundreds of dollars in my business because of late packages showing up days later and problems with the drivers. I will soon be only using Fed-ex or DHL.

They lost my business and I will post conversations from the UPS customer service manager on YouTube.As big as UPS is, they must have forgotten basic business ethics.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. danielc602 stated that there is a room for improvement of tracking info and estimated delivery time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of package and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Richmond, British Columbia, Canada #997688

UPS Canada has horrible customer service. They do not return calls regarding poor service at their franchised store outlet. FedEx is light years ahead of these guys when it comes to customer service

I strongly recommend not using this company for any of your deliveries.

I