On 01/07/12 I had a small package shipped to MA.Tracking Number 1z79v5930363313903 Supposedly, it was delivered on 01/13/2012.

The tracking information says that it was left at the door. The person to whom it was going said to me that she was at home the whole day and did not receive the package. I contacted ups and was told that it would take 8 days to search for the package. Am I going to have to go and buy the gift all over again?

UPS sucks. This is the first time I have ever done business with UPS. The clerk at the UPS store should tell people right away that the drivers just drop the packages and leave without knocking on the door or getting a signature.

Had I known that, I would have just gone to the post office or to Fed Ex.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

I just got screwed as well.I literally saw the UPS guy, with an arm full of drinks from the store next door, get in his truck and drive away without delivering the package I was waiting for.

On the website? "DELIVERED".

Now its all on me to get my money back from the seller.THANKS UPS!!!!!!

Hateups you must have done something to get the driver pissed off seems like he hates you you lazy punk.. I would not have even stopped by your trailer :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

to Idontcare Highview, Kentucky, United States #617044

Lmao!! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

I was watching t.v when the ups truck came to my house, I watched him put the note in the mailbox and left.He didnt even get out of the truck.

UPS is getting worse and worse...bunch of lazy bastards

Trust me I don't walk up stairs if there is snow on them..come to think about it i really never knock..i'm sure she has the pkg she is scamming UPS to get it for free..remember it's nothing but JUNK..MADE IN CHINA JUNK..later

Paladin77

Amen to that.We sent an UPS package from MD to CA in time for Christmas supposedly.

My daughter tracked it every day. The computer said it was delivered on Fri. (the day it said it would be) but it never showed up.

When they returned from their trip, it turns out that it was delivered on Christmas Eve (Sat) & left in the hall of an unsecured apartment building -- against company policy.Now we have to fight to get our just dues from a company that doesn't seem to care because they are too big to care about one package.