Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My experience with UPS has been absolutely horrendous, when I checked to see where my package was it said that it was in the UPS facility in my town and would be delivered the next day. The next day came and I waited patiently for it to arrive and of course, it didn't.

So I called up their customer service and it turns MY PACKAGE HADNT EVEN BEEN SHIPPED YET AND WAS STILL ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY. Then they tried to come up with a bunch of excuses and put me at fault. (Might I add I still havent recieve my package at the time of writing this review) At this point I was furious and come to the conclusion that UPS is an absolute *** *** worthless scumfuck *** company that shouldn't exist and you're better off using any other shipping company.

My package might as well been just thrown in the ocean at this point and floated all the way down to me because im sure that would be faster. *** you UPS you inbred *** *** ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments