Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

UPS is the worst delivery service of all time.You have the most incompetent drivers on the planet.

I have multiple packages delivered to my residence through work each week and you keep on delivering them to my neighbors house. My address is clearly posted in 2 places. Remember UPS, even numbers on the left odd on the right. I'm not trying to fool you.

I need my packages. It doesn't help that when I call to ask where my package is because online it shows delivered to front door they ask me did I check my front door. No, UPS I never thought of that!!!!!!!! All my packages require signatures and sometimes they just leave it without one and sometimes they get one.

Do the drivers get to make of their own rules. Finally, stop covering up my gigantic packages with my door mat.

You are not fooling anyone and are bringing more attention to it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups delivery service. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments