This company has the worst service ever...the driver left a Delivery Notice on Fri. Nov.

18...with nothing marked off other than I could now pick it up at a location on Danforth Ave. As it turns out the instructions of Lower unit weren't followed. Went to the main door. Call Mon morning where the package was at 3096 Danforth Ave...no answer and no voice mail set up.

Called the 800 number for UPS and was promised delivery for today. There's a note for UPS at the main door of the house in case instructions on package aren't followed again. Called at 12:00 to see where my package is...told they deliver till 7:00 p.m. Well 7:00 p.m.

and no package. Called them again...to get told the delivery is set for tomorrow...I am NOT staying in again to sign for a package that I paid for as well as paid for this inept shipping! They are the absolute worst...from drivers that don't do their job properly to drop off points that don't answer their phone to "customer service" that out and out lied to me yesterday.

I guess they'll be hearing from the company that wanted me to sell their products to my Facial clients...they've already been emailed and been told I can't run my business using their products as long as they use UPS. When I pay for products as well as the shipping I expect to get what I paid for...but at least the lies UPS are no charge...Very poor service all the way around...

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 23, 2016.

Comments