Toronto, Ontario

UPS is the worst. I had some packages stolen from my front door previously so I called them to have a shipment that was in transit delivered to my back door so they would be safe.

I was told that they couldn't make that request and that I had to make those changes myself on their UPS My Choice system, which I did. I signed up for the service and made the necessary changes and was PROMISED that my changes would apply to my current shipment. Well, the UPS driver left my package at the front door....

When I called in to complain about that and find out what they would do to ensure that I received my package, the rep said "Well what do you want me to do?". I lost it!

I did what I needed to do on my end and they messed up! I demanded to speak with a Manager or Supervisor and after putting me on hold, she came back and told me none were available.

I told her that I didn't care, I needed someone senior right now!

UPS is rude and unreliable. You would think that a global corporation would have better service and better representatives, but I guess there is no standard for incompetence!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments