Insurance Quality

Sent a package out from a UPS Store (yes I know they are a franchise and the issue wasn't with the store). My issue is with UPS's ability to handle a package without destroying it. For years I refused to use UPS and used whatever carrier I could to avoid them. I decided to give them another chance and they took no time to disappoint. I sent 3 packages out and 2 made it here, with one slightly damaged. The 3rd when tracked says it is damaged and being sent back to sender, which was me from a UPS store. I asked them if they could just send it to me because I wasn't at the UPS store where I sent it. They said it has to be sent back to the original destination. This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. The UPS store isn't going to care about my package. Why should they, they just create a label and hand it to the UPS driver.

If there is one thing I've learned about UPS is that their employees that handle boxes must be great soccer players.

UPS you are the worst and I will never you use again.

I'm sure I will not see my contents or reimbursement either.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Package sent to me so I can assess losses, UPS cover cost by refunding my money. Pay for any charges I receive from UPS store to repackage and sent my box of stuff..

I didn't like: Customer service inexperience, Poor delivery practices, Lack of real empathy for customers, Disregard for customer, Inability to handle a package without destroying it.

Comments