This is my first and last time using UPS.

Reasons:

1. For three attempts made, they did not follow the schedule given.

2. The operator told me to wait at home for a shipment even when there is no shipping arrangement on that day.

3. Even when I leave the authorisation letter for them to leave the package in the mailbox, they fail to see it.

4. When I call back, they lied about the driver calling me to arrange when he did not. (Easy to prove using phone record)

5. When I lodge a complaint, they do not take care of it within the time frame they promised.

Could they be any worse??? Go with DHL!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was inability to do their jobs properly, customer service and driver lied about delivery attempt. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments