Angry UPS is the biggest inconvinience in online shopping. - Today, 20:40

I have ordered 2 computers in a row within 2 weeks of each other. The first one was lost (By UPS) that is why I had to order a second one. Now the second computer shipping takes the cake.

Me wanting my new toy so bad I take the day off work to wait for the computer. I check the website in the morning and it showed:

TAMPA,

FL, US 07/11/2008 10:42 A.M. THE PACKAGE WAS LEFT IN A UPS FACILITY / FORWARDED TO THE FACILITY IN THE DESTINATION CITY

So I call the 1800 number and they told me that I can go pick up the package at the shipping center. At this point I am already frustrated that I have to drive a total of 40 miles to get it. I call my wife and tell her to pick it up after work. She gets there and asks to pick up the package and they tell her it is on the truck... probably. She asks to check in the warehouse just in case, so they do so and come back and tell her yes it is definitely on the truck and it will be delivered before 7:00pm. 8:00pm she is home now and calls the center back to figure out what the *** happened. This is my favorite part:

"The package was put overnight on a holding Truck (18 wheeler) with a pad lock that none has access to. So it was not shipped out, so it was not ready for pickup nor for delivery." "If the people that have the key to the padlock find it on Monday another attempt will be made."

2 computer lost in 2 weeks, way to go UPSh1t (Brown excellent color choice).

Review about: Ups Pick Up Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments