Ordered an item the week before Christmas via phone.When I placed my order, I neglected to ask how the item would be sent - foolish on my part.

I stopped using UPS years ago for any professional or personal shipping needs due to the overwhelming incompetence at every level of this shoddy company. However, in the past when I've done business with this vendor, they've always used Fed Ex. I paid extra for 2-Day shipping to ensure it would arrive before the Christmas holiday. UPS and their team of Nobel laureates processed it as a regular ground shipment and here we are on day 12 still waiting for it to be delivered.

Website says it's been on the truck for the past 2 days, and forget about getting a hold of someone who is intelligent enough to solve the problem or offer a solution. This company needs to go away once and for all. Do yourself a favor and never use them.

You're better off w/ USPS.That's how bad UPS is!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of ups never fails to drop the ball and disappoint. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of ups ground and associated monetary loss in the amount of $700. Ups needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups ground in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments