I am writing a complaint about UPS due to the fact a vital document was ordered last week that i needed for a Job that i am supposed to start in 1 week.I ordered this document and paid $17.50 for it to be sent over night.

Three days later i still do not have this document. The local UPS office in Blackshear Georgia states they could not find address but had my phone number and did not call. The 2nd day they did call at 8:30am but still did not deliever the package. Day three we are still waiting at 5 p.m.

We did call but the office states hopefully it will be delivered sometime today.I will never use UPS for anything else.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

I HATE UPS !soooo much !

I order a CD I came home to find it on the floor ripped and b broken !! seriously?! why would you throw it in my yard where theres big dogs ?! you guys are paying for a new one or else your going to get sued.

you should have even threw it in my yard in the first place !i hate you !!!!!

We had a package they said they delivered but we never recieved.When we called them to report it they told me it was "not their problem".

How is it not their problem if THEY are the ones that didn't not get the package to me. The company I ordered it from sent it. I will never use them again.

This was an extremely expensive item that was extremely hard to find.I didn't even get my money back they just told me it was not their problem.