I travel a lot and I schedule all my deliveries when I am town. I had an order that was delivered to UPS on 1/10/11. The weather conditions was not good, so it was not delivered. However it is still not delivered and the weather conditions are fine. They were fine on 1/13/11 and It is now 1/16/11.

I called UPS and was told by Ann and Lycafa that they would guarantee the delivery to be no later than 1/13/11. After 7:00 p.m. on 1/13/11, I called UPS and try to reschedule my delivery since I was leaving for out of town the next day. I was rudely told by J.C. and her supervisor Matt that they would deliver it the next day and if I reschedule the delivery, I would be charged $6.00 and as you can see by this letter, it was not delivered the next day.

I know I won't have a choice, but if I did, I WOULD NEVER USE UPS. As my letter states, I am still waiting on my package. The only reason my package has not been delivered is because it is in the back of the UPS Truck. I guess they will deliver it when they get around to it.

Thank you for allowing me to make this complaint.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments