I placed an order in the US and had it shipped to Canada via UPS Express Service at a cost of 50$.I voiced my concerns to vendor asking that they use an alternate shipper as UPS gouges with exorbitant brokerage feeds and other tax , duties..etc that just don't make sense.

The shipper ensured me that the Express shipping method includes all brokerage fees so it won't be an issue. Long story short , UPS delivers and attempts to collect an additional 125$ on 500$ which includes extra brokerage fees. When driver showed up I refused package from UPS . In the package tracking information the driver states that I refused shipping because package has been 'shipped too late' which is a complete fabrication.

Here is where the story gets interesting. Pacjage is returned to original shipper and about a week later UPS sends me a bill for $350 for return shipping. Seriously! To make matters worse my returned package has been stuck in Kentucky for 3 weeks.

The original shipper is very upsets with UPS for their incompetence and explicitly told me not to pay them a cent.UPS deservers to go out of business.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments