UNITED PARCEL HAS BEEN CHARGING US FOR OVERSIZE BOXES FEES!THIS IS VERY PERSISTANCE AND REALLY ANNOYING EVERYTIME WE CALL UPS IS TRYING TO BLAME US THAT WE INDEED SHIPPED SHIPPED A LARGE packge!!

ALL I HEAR WE ARE GUILTY!!

PLS SOMEBODY CONTAC US!UPS DOESN'T LISTEN TO THEIR CUSTOMERS!

I HAVE PREVIOUS BILLS FROM TWO YEARS A GO WITH WORST PROBLEMS THAT THIS CURRENT ONE!!IT TAKES SO MUCH TIME AND FRUSTRATION TO TRY TO CONTACT THEM EVERYTIME WE CALL ALL WE HEAR FROM UPS OPERATORS THEY HAVE CALIBRATED SYSTEMS WHEN ALL OUR BOXES HAVE A STANDAR SIZE!!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

We recently started shipping with UPS, to our surprise after two months we have discovered that almost 75% of our shipping has been overbilled as some adjustment when we enter the weight and size of the item we were shown one rate to only find later that we have sometimes been charged double of what was shown...UPS also denied our claim even after buying insurance what good is buying insurance if your going to deny it and give us no reason for the denial. I see their driver come to our door to deliver and half the time I can clearly see him walking over the boxes as his truck is overpacked with no care in the world, his job is only to deliver he doesn't care if it's all broken and damaged cause he only weighs around 200lbs and if you ship using UPS you better be sure your packages can handle a 200lb man walk all over it.

UPS Freight accepted a packed without my permission that I mailed through UPS Small Packages. Now I have a huge UPS Freight bill and no rep available to confirm why UPS Freight accepted it withough my permission. I will pay because it has now gone to collections and the $300 owing isn't worth my time for small claims court...If you are as frustrated as I am, there are shipping companies and brokerage companies in your city that communicate verbally and follow fair and logical business practices: Find them.

I switched to FED EX GROUND after UPS damaged three of nine boxes which were all insured and they refused to even consider reimbursement yet they charged me for the $300 insurance on one box. Just TRY to file a damage report on line.....you get a message "this package is not eligible for damage claim". My boxes were opened and rifled by their contract shippers.....ALL my underwear was stolen.

Hill City, Kansas, United States #84747

Let it be known that UPS has several revenue generating parts of their company and one of the largest revenue generating part is the 'fake' adjustments for oversized boxes.

I have on a regular basis for the past 10 years (2-3 times a month) call and complain about adjustments for oversize boxes. These people need the federal trade commission and IRS and weights and measures to come in and raid their facilities and do complete audits on them.

Yes, they say 'all are boxes are measured with lasers' and I say "please, use those lasers to make your new UPS headquarters" The place would fall down in a week.

When you call and complain they treat you like your trying to steal from them.

These people in the disputes department and collections department are hardened souls they have no feeling they are the 'best picture of UPS'

Please let it be known: Yes I have wasted over 200 hours on the phone with UPS complaining and trying to resolve these continuous overcharges for several years.

But, there is a 'bright spot' USE FEDEX GROUND SERVICE... I have never had an 'oversize billing adjustment' with FedEx I have never had to call and complain they are the bright spot. Best thing to do is 'screw' UPS close your account with them ... they are not the only players out there. SCREW U.P.S.