I spent $52.20 for 2lbs 2oz, which was first class mail international, on 1st August, and the store location is 10006 cross creek blvd in Tampa, Fl.I was told my mail will spend about 10 days to arrive, and am ok for the time.

After 2 weeks, it had not arrived yet. I tracked online, and it said my mail already delivered to the Sender's home on 1st August, which is very confuse!!!! My mail came back on same day????

OK! The real story just started! I went to that ups store at least 7 times, their staff very loudly said they do not have any responsibility to my mail when it was picked by post office!!? I went to the ups store, but they gave me post office service?! I may careless on this point, but the staff still has their duty, they should told me that very clearly.

Then , the ups let me go to the post office to check my mail. The post office super advisor answered that my mail was over weight, which it could not through to the international letters service !!!! It sounds the first step was wrong, the ups was wrong !!! But they denied that, they always repeat " no any responsibility"! Also said they change the new owner, they don't know what's happened before!

At the same time, I found the ups charged $52.20, only $23.40 went to the post office. The ups got $29.80 agent fee!! and they can say "no any responsibility!" Of course, my mail will lost!!! Tooooo cheap way to international!

Does this service can be existed long time? No place can redress it? Too arrogant!!! At least, return my mail, or reparation. But they said no to both!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Very bad.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #899845

Not sure what you are trying to say.

I do not understand how UPS has any involvement with the U.S. Mail.

Your story is rather confusing!

ll2014
to Walt Tampa, Florida, United States #900000

Am still confusing too! I went to the ups store to send international mail, very small box, later they told me my box was used by post office service..... And it lost up to 3 month, they said they don't care!