Five times in 2 months I have had to call UPS to report lost packages. After this many times of me giving them directions to my house, I would think that they would be able to get my packages delivered to me. Apparently they don't have anybody working for them that has even so much as one brain cell.

If you want a package delivered to the correct address, don't use UPS.

If you do use UPS, don't be surprised if the package gets delivered to the wrong address or person.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was loss of my parcel and lazy driver. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

The same thing has happened to me twice, even though my house and the others on my street all have their numbers clearly displayed.The drivers must be either blind or drunk.

The US Postal Service and Fedex have never had a problem in the 20 years I have lived here.Do NOT use UPS.