So, I ordered a package online.When I tracked the package, on 12-06, I discovered the package was documented as delivered on 12-05.

The UPS "receipt" stated it was left by the garage. Considering people steal packages, I didn't understand why the driver would have left it by the garage instead of ringing the doorbell and giving to someone or leaving it on the porch, in a safer, less visible location. When I called UPS, the representative told me to contact the company I made the purchase from and have them contact UPS so they can request the package be tracked. I expressed to them that I shouldn't be inconvenienced because their driver was negligent.

Of course, they didn't care about my disppointment and insisted there was nothing more they could do for me.

As a customer, who paid for the items that I didn't receive because UPS failed to knock on the door or leave the package in a safe place, I should be able to request the investigation!(Now, I can't get a hold of the company because they have poor customer service too, but, it's not their fault that I didn't recieve the product.) Next stop, Better Business Bureau.

Review about: Ups Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Yep, "another one bites the dust"...

Had (and still have) kind of the same of horrible problem with them. 4 of 5 packages sent from Spain to UK with damages that they don't want to pay (computers, so figure out, 3000 value, lost 1000 in broken parts). Plus a 5th package with ski clothes lost that they are asking me after 3 months that if I want it back I have to pay storage at their Germany location.

Guess someone at UPS does not have winter clothing in his wardrobe.

Checking on the net, there is a lot of people suffering from the same, I guess UPS deserve a special website to receive complaints in one source so is easier to people to research about UPS before sending stuff. I'll make one.

The BBB can't do a damned thing for you.