Featured Not resolved
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My Phone Carrier sent my package out for next day delivery that was supposed to be delivered on for 4/14/18. I tracked the package all day and the UPS website indicated that it was out for delivery and also gave the option to follow the driver.

Upon tracking the driver I found that he/she was within 2 blocks of the delivery address however I never received the package. So, I contacted UPS only to find out that even though they scanned the package in as out for delivery the package actually never left the facility.

Therefore instead of getting my package on 4/14 I won't get it until 4/16. UPS is the most inconsiderate company I have ever dealt with they show no remorse for inconveniencing their customers nor do they even attempt to try and make good on their error. Some here on out I will NEVER EVER pay my money to utilize UPS also if there is any company/individual sending me ANYTHING they will be told up front that I do not want any packages sit to me via UPS because they SUCK.

This has been a HUGE inconvenience to me as I was supposed to catch a flight today business purposes and I need that package in hand before catching the flight therefore this means no flight for me until Monday and this was for business so now In addition to being inconvenienced by UPS they have also caused me to lose money on a flight and again they show NO REMORESE.

Now to top it all off today is Saturday April 14th which is when the package should have been delivered and it is currently 8:30 p.m. central time and had I not called UPS one my own they clearly had no intention on contacting me regarding my package what a freaking shame.l!!!

Review about: Ups Next Day Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments