I had a vent hood scheduled to be delivered on July 12, 2016 from the Shawnee Oklahoma UPS.I waited all day and no delivery.
Finally around 6:00 that evening, an office worker saw that it had come back with the driver and called to let me know. He said he had orders to not deliver to my house due to the road condition and I would have to pick it up there. My road is totally fine. I took pictures to prove this and sent them to Vickie, who worked there.
I offered to drive one of them to my house and have them show me where the road was bad. Vickie said she would send my text and pictures to the supervisor. I have contacted her twice and have not heard anything except there is nothing she can do. I had to go pick it up in a car.
It barely fit and I struggled to get it out. I will attach the photos of my road. They show the entire length of road the driver would have driven on. One is taken from the end of my driveway.
The other as you turn the corner.These were taken the day He "Couldn't make it".
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Refused to deliver my package
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a pool online delivery date was on time HOWEVER it was delivered in the wrong position, the box was a complete mess! Wholes in the top bottom middle..."
- "My brother had items shipped to Ohio from Texas. When he went to ship the package he told them it could not be tipped upside down and the lady does..."
- "I sent 5 packages from Spain to UK in Sep 2011. Four of them were electronics (computer and accessories) packaged in their original boxes with the proper protectors (original DELL..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I bought this furniture 25 months ago. I didn't know that it would do this. I paid $2,700 for something that didn't last two years. I had never bought new..."
- "Midwest Title Loans in St. Joe Missouri Reposed my Vehicle without giving me and my 7 year old a chance to retrieve our personal belongings. After taking out 4 previous..."