Turnaround Time

I had a vent hood scheduled to be delivered on July 12, 2016 from the Shawnee Oklahoma UPS. I waited all day and no delivery.

Finally around 6:00 that evening, an office worker saw that it had come back with the driver and called to let me know. He said he had orders to not deliver to my house due to the road condition and I would have to pick it up there. My road is totally fine. I took pictures to prove this and sent them to Vickie, who worked there.

I offered to drive one of them to my house and have them show me where the road was bad. Vickie said she would send my text and pictures to the supervisor. I have contacted her twice and have not heard anything except there is nothing she can do. I had to go pick it up in a car.

It barely fit and I struggled to get it out. I will attach the photos of my road. They show the entire length of road the driver would have driven on. One is taken from the end of my driveway.

The other as you turn the corner. These were taken the day He "Couldn't make it".

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Refused to deliver my package.

Comments