UPS is horrible.

178 of 3983 Ups reviews

I had a vent hood scheduled to be delivered on July 12, 2016 from the Shawnee Oklahoma UPS.I waited all day and no delivery.

Finally around 6:00 that evening, an office worker saw that it had come back with the driver and called to let me know. He said he had orders to not deliver to my house due to the road condition and I would have to pick it up there. My road is totally fine. I took pictures to prove this and sent them to Vickie, who worked there.

I offered to drive one of them to my house and have them show me where the road was bad. Vickie said she would send my text and pictures to the supervisor. I have contacted her twice and have not heard anything except there is nothing she can do. I had to go pick it up in a car.

It barely fit and I struggled to get it out. I will attach the photos of my road. They show the entire length of road the driver would have driven on. One is taken from the end of my driveway.

The other as you turn the corner.These were taken the day He "Couldn't make it".

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Refused to deliver my package

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Shipping
review #898223 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ups? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
178 of 3983 Ups reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ups. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ups.
Filing a new complaint about
×