My xbox had broken so I called Microsoft. They claimed it was still under warranty so I shipped it in and they fixed it no problem and then shipped it out. They also provided tracking.

I called UPS customer support as I did not see an estimated delivery date. The women claimed that the item just finished customs and is still in Texas. I asked her why was my item in customs when this was a shipment inside of the USA from both parties? She changed her stories multiple times, saying at first I sent it from a different country. As far as I'm aware Missouri and Texas have not succeeded from the country.

So she said that since this was the issue she would have to transfer me to an international customer support. I say fine, lets see how this goes. I'm transferred and the international customer support women says, "Sir, this is a domestic package, inside of the USA, I have to transfer you to regular customer support."

I called back multiple times after being deliberately being on hold for 30 minutes each time I call. Several times I was hung up on.

DO NOT USE UPS.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments