Ordered something online and was told by the company I ordered from and UPS that delivery would be on 4/11/14 by 8pm.That same night at 9pm no package.

Was on the phone with customer service who couldn't find any information other than that the package was out for delivery. Really?! Because when you call the customer service line it tells you that delivery times are from 9am to 7pm. So where the *** is my package?

For an hour and a half I was hung up on and told the same robot story from every representative I spoke with. After I got off of the phone at 1030pm an email came through stating that they were sorry but an unexpected problem came up and delivery would delayed for another three days. Well, here we are, day three, and again customer service tells me the same story. The package has been on the truck since 358am and it is now going on 442pm.

More *** from another big company because they don't care.Headquarters here I come....if that will even make a *** difference.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Mesquite, Texas, United States #805150

Ups is some *** they tell you that your package will be delivered by the "end of business" which I was told by 4 representatives that that is 7pm.Well by 7:45 still no package.

I was told there were no delays and my package would be on time.

I will mt order anything else from a company that uses UPS they are unprofessional, tacky, and it may be safe to say lazy!So I had a package that was sent to me on 2nd day air and that was 4 days ago!