Second time now UPS driver has destroyed property.All have been recorded and uploaded to YouTube.

First, driver pulled up as close as he could to our car and threw the package on the trunk.

It was an internet router, and had the company's name on the box so it was obvious it was an electronic device. Follow up from UPS was good at first, I sent the man that oversees the drivers the YouTube link and he informed me that once something is on the internet, the driver is fired. With damage to my vehicle, having to have that fixed plus go through claims with my internet company, I didn't care. He should not have been careless and there are a lot of people who would do the job better.

Fast forward 6 months, the contract driver is STILL contracted with them, he has a shady white van that has been in several accidents and is easily spotted in the neighborhood.

Today, a driver walked up to my home and knocked over my flower pot that was in a holder in the yard in front of my bushes while carelessly walking and wailing around the bags in his hand (it was clothes). The whole thing fell over and landed in the walkway to my door, shattering and leaving dirt everywhere.

He drops the bags and steps over the mess like it didn't even happen.I thought I would use my cameras for catching an intruder but obviously it's been mostly used for catching UPS drivers holding up the business name.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of damage claim. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned damage claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #930656

Where do we find this youtube video?

What do we put in the search box to find it?

UPS does not use white vans, or contract drivers.

Will have to see the video to find out just WHO was the delivery company you are complaining about.