Newcomerstown, Ohio

I always get the two or three day delivery from these guys, and they always are late by 3+ days.They are not reliable if you want to get stuff in a timely manner.

I have had things arrive a whole week late because these guys. And here's the fun part: they will give you the delivery date, and will change it 2 or 3 times on you to keep you waiting.

Screw these guys.I don't know how they got to the top with how on time they are, you think FedEx would have beaten them to the top.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

They will not say there late until the package gets delivered jackazz because it might be lost or damaged dum dum and you don’t want to settle a claim until you have it in your hands so just SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kronet

I have just been told by UPS that even though a package is on their truck scheduled for a delivery that they aren't "technically" late delivering my package- even though I waited all day for it, because the driver didn't have time to deliver it yesterday. Really?!?

Zoltek, did you ever consider that since you are ordering from somewhere it is the PLACE you are ordering from that doesn't get your order processed and into UPS's hands when they say they did?Did you ever get the tracking number and actually track the package?

I would love to have one of those tracking numbers to see for myself because I think you have no clue as to what you are talking about.

Were you aware that UPS offers a refund if they don't deliver on time?If you were, then you wouldn't be *** because you would have been refunded for ALL your packages that were late (unless there was a weather issue) since "not even once" have you rec'd one on time.

zolitek you're full of sht UPS has a 98% on time rating thats why they offer a money back Guarantee if they never made it on time they would be out of businees. so *** face don't come on here and starting making false claims!!!!!!!!!!

zoltek

I have never actually had a package delivered on time from UPS. Not even once, and I have used it dozens of times. I would use other carriers, but some sites only offer UPS shipping.

elsalouise

UPS states very clearly that they are not responsible for delays caused by weather. Their hub is in Chicago, and if there are bad storms in the midwest, it is sometimes beyond their control to guarantee on time deliveries. I have been a customer for 10 years, and other than weather related delays, which I always tell my customers about, they have always been on time and very good about paying insurance claims.