UPS charged me $20 for not including the suite number in the address line for my packages.The physical address was labeled correct.

Because I did not include the suite number on my packages they billed me extra. I did call UPS and they ofcourse were very sorry for my mistake. But, that is the charge $10 per incorrect address, but I had the correct address I insisted. Didn't matter.

To me that is nothing more that stealing from your customer. I asked how about alerting me so the mistake can be corrected. NOPE.

Again she apologized and there was nothing she could do for me.THIEVES

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

mines its funnier!!NOT!

when the package arrive to my state they couldnt find the address and this is what it says on the shipment progress when i track it: "The apartment number is missing or is incorrect UPS is attempting to obtain this information / The address has been corrected The delivery has been rescheduled" funny thing is that the address information was correct but they just send it to one of the ups stores n well! when i get to the store they never got the package on the date of arrival n in THE OFFICE they said they couldnt do anything they just told me to call costumer service n track the package... then i called the costumer service they apologize blah blah blah n told me they were sending it back to the office again because they cant redirect to my home address n told me to pick it up over there!

now i get to the Ups store to pick it up and they charge me 10$ in order to pick up!WTF 10$ fee because i dont have a mail box in the office!

NOTHING IN THIS WORLD IS FOR FREE AND ADDING THE SUITE # TO AN ADDRESS MEANS TO LOCATE THE PACKAGE AMONG 10,000 PACKAGES AND CREATING ANOTHER LABEL...SO IT'S NOT FOR FREE.

Labgirl77 maybe in your world you work for free, but the majority of us don’t you may find this hard to believe but the people who work for UPS except to be paid and it cost UPS to have someone get the correct suite number, so your package gets delivered.So what kind of ashole are you?

First you screw up by butting an incomplete address on your package then you complain like a little female dog when you’re charged 10 dollars for this service.Take some responsibility for your screw ups it’s called being an adult

Do you expect a UPS driver to know every person who works in the Empire State Building? Of course you need suite/floor/room numbers.