It has been my second problem with UPS, but it will be tha last!!!!

The driver only put the paper in my building door, he never knock the door or ring the bell. After the second attempt I called yesterday to 800 833 9943 and told that tey could hold my package because I was going to the store pick my package up. The guy told me that I had 5 business day to go the store. However I went there today, waited 32 minutes in a huge line, and then the attendant told me that my package was sent back to the shiper. He told me that the guy who talked to me problably forgot to put the information at their system...

IT'S RIDICULOUS!!!!! I'LL NEVER USE UPS SERVICE AGAIN, NEVER!!!!!

Review about: Ups Pick Up Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Ups is the worst.At my last place, anytime I received shipment via ups the boxes were smashed and shed never ring or knock onthe door!!

II actually called ups, ended up speaking with local delivery manager whom sai he'd follow up. Next day there's a banging at my door and it was my ups lady asking me to explain what the problem was.

Uhm, what??I call ups, explain what happended, and never saw that ups lady again and ups deliveries were no longer smashed and they were actually ringin my door!!!