They are obstinate and defiant.Much worse than the postal service, and they are a private enterprise.

My driver is a ***. He matches Einsteins definition of insanity. Every time I am supposed to get a package, I get a note on my door saying that I have to be there to sign for it in person. I suspect that he is too shiftless and lazy to actually carry a package to a 3rd floor apartment.

Refuses to leave packages at the office.

Just as maddening is the UPS organization that is totally unwilling to do anything to fix their broken system.One weak link is the discretion that they give their drivers; typically below average, shiftless, high school dropouts I suspect.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups delivery service from Ups was incompetent delivery driver and poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments