UPS didn't make delivery but the tracking information showed they made!My wife was at home at 6:43pm on November 7, 2012, but UPS tracking information said the customer was not available at that time!

The UPS driver didn't come. UPS told a lie! What a liar! I called UPS, but UPS doesn't have a effective communication procedure between the customer service rep.

and local office for delivery.

I think UPS's operation and management is horrible.I ever don't know where I can file a compliant to UPS, then I used google to get this website.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Newport, Oregon, United States #681596

THE SAME THING happened to me. I am so pissed. *** UPS.

November 9 2012 I was supposed to get an overnight delivery, paid $14.00 for it and got the same email saying my package has been delivered left in front of my door at 9:43 am.I took a day off because of this package for my 10th anniversary, this package is a gift for my wife and I'm so mad that the package is not in front of my door.

How could they say they delivered it but I don't have the package. Its the 3rd time they did this to me, customer service keeps saying they will investigate but nothing was ever done to it.

Some one has to fix this problems.If only I have the choice to chose which delivery company to use, I would not pick UPS.