3.5
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I used UPS for a move from NYC to Canada to ship 6 boxes.A standard shipping job turned out to be almost a month before I got all my packages.

Their first mistake was to give me domestic waybills for international shipment. 3 of the boxes got here and 3 other were no where to be found. After I called less than helpful and rude customer service that spoke to me the customer with attitude they told me "those packages you received weren't even supposed to be there".....ok. Then they asked me to fax invoices which was fine but could have told me beforehand.

One package got sent back to my original address no notification or email or call to me to provide an invoice. Had to spent more money to schedule a pickup for that one. If you have policies please ensure you are consistent in them. Finally, wanted to change the phone number of my receiver tonight.

Customer service agent was so rude and refused to do anything saying I already had a phone number there. Told her it was the wrong phone number and she told me they can't change it. Fair enough I tell her to leave a note and she asks me what the point is. How is that customer service???

If there was no point why have the option to fill out that number in the first place? Told her I don't see what the big deal is about changing a phone number...

So unyielding and no responsibility from agents and UPS in general.This is not a stretch when I say I will never use UPS again and have already shared this negative experience with sympathetic family friends and coworkers to convince them not to use UPS either.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups international shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments