Luxemburg, Luxembourg

Hello, I'm Andrea just wanna let you know about my experience with the carrier ups.Ordered from amazon uk and delivered to Luxembourg where I'm actually doing some month of business.

Running out of toiletteries, all Lady's do know how it feels like if you can't get your toiletteries you're used to. After some weeks placed an order with amazon. Quiete expensive but doesn't matters as far as you get what you need. That was my thought.

Anyway they haven't got it in this country and they're rude more than anything. So amazon was telling me the carrier wd be ups. I was excited to get my ordered toilettries. Take a shower with my used to shower cream wash my hair and style it.

All with ordered products from our loved uk. Ha, don't think that all went well. Ups couldn't find my address used for Luxembourg. There's only one no the use like a post code.

I had to ring the uk office twice been promised a call back from the Luxembourg depot where my parcel's been for several days already. No chance to receive that call. After two days I tried to ring their Luxembourg depot by myself. The person, female, that picked up didn't even speak one single word of English.

She was rude and absolutely disgusting. After ages they connected me to someone who spoke a little and when I write a little you might know what I mean, English. The person was also rude. They couldn't sort my probs, in a company that calls themselves international.

No English speaking staff horrible customer service. I'm shocked. Still waiting for my parcel, just for taking a shower.

They're messing everything up.Love from Andrea

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments