I didn't choose to use UPS I ordered a shipment from USA to canada and the shipper sent it by UPS.

UPS charged me almost 35% the price of what I bought on brokerage fees. Did they ask me if I wanted them to assign me one? Did they tell me what is the fees and if I accept to pay it? Sure they didn't.

UPS expect you to pay any amount they charge you when the delivery guy shows up at your door. I found out that I could do the release of my package myself free of charge. I guess something most be done to stop them from taking decisions on your behalf specially when they charge you this percentage from the price of your shipment.

If I have the choice concerning any other shipment I would never choose UPS.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments