1.3
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

Ups a Rip off company

DONT waste your money buying insurance when you send a package through UPS because if your package is damaged they will Immediately claim not packaged properly.

They tells me to send the package to be inspected. They practically crushed the new box and when they check the equipment inside the box they answer me back we really sorry but we can't replace or pay this damage because they said was incorrectly packaged or not properly packaged. There are numerous other posts about this. Wish I saw it before I shipped . WILL NEVER USE UPS again with these shady business practices. We need to BOYCOTT them or get everyone with tgis situation get together and suit this disgusting and thief company. I followed up, the package and the claim company tells that this package was paid to the ups store so who is laying. I contacted other party about this and they send me to a customer service that in the end clean their hands and refusing to pay for the damage their mishandling caused.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ups insurance policy. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups insurance policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments