2.0
Tracking Tool

Shipped 4 packages NDA by UPS and insured them all. 2 arrived the next day at my vendor busted open and repacked, the following day the other two arrived damage and repacked.

All items damaged and beyond repair. Filed claim with UPS. They sent 4 damage claim tags out and picked them up. Returned 2 to me, delivered one to someone who shipped back to by vendor who had to ship to me.

They LOST one package and here 3 weeks later want me to file ANOTHER claim for box I already filed claim on. I have been called by 4 different departments, 7 times to have them email me another from to file a claim on 1 box again. They sent out rep who took pictures yesterday after I took pictures Friday and emailed them to ANOTHER department. Shipped these packages on July 9th, 2016 and still $3k out of pocket, still going in circles with UPS.

WHAT a joke.

Appears UPS doesn't have a competent person over any of the departments that handle claims. Even asked to speak with supervisor got a guy named "Kevin" he was less competent than his subordinates.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Next Day Air Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Ups failing to process claims for damage they did.

• Ups Claims
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 09, 2016.

Comments