Shipped 4 packages NDA by UPS and insured them all.2 arrived the next day at my vendor busted open and repacked, the following day the other two arrived damage and repacked.
All items damaged and beyond repair. Filed claim with UPS. They sent 4 damage claim tags out and picked them up. Returned 2 to me, delivered one to someone who shipped back to by vendor who had to ship to me.
They LOST one package and here 3 weeks later want me to file ANOTHER claim for box I already filed claim on. I have been called by 4 different departments, 7 times to have them email me another from to file a claim on 1 box again. They sent out rep who took pictures yesterday after I took pictures Friday and emailed them to ANOTHER department. Shipped these packages on July 9th, 2016 and still $3k out of pocket, still going in circles with UPS.
WHAT a joke.
Appears UPS doesn't have a competent person over any of the departments that handle claims.Even asked to speak with supervisor got a guy named "Kevin" he was less competent than his subordinates.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Absolutely nothing
What I disliked
- Ups failing to process claims for damage they did
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a used digital piano a couple of years ago that came in a professionally designed and built hard shell case made specifically for this item and it arrived..."
- "UPS drivers in New York are violent and dangerous! Beware! UPS driver Kishan Seoparsan threatens me when I'm trying to pick up my own package which he previously failed to..."
- "Here is what I wrote and am thinking about sending to any local news agency. Not that it will change anything any way but its a good way to..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "I bought a Cindy Crawford sofa and loveseat in December 2015, and three months later, all the cushions lost the firmness and shape, looking really old and ugly. So I..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I ordered the following: Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB Unlocked GSM Octa-Core Android Phone - Black As you can see from the attached picture, the phone appears to be still locked as I..."