UPS Incompetent Claims department

Shipped 4 packages NDA by UPS and insured them all.2 arrived the next day at my vendor busted open and repacked, the following day the other two arrived damage and repacked.

All items damaged and beyond repair. Filed claim with UPS. They sent 4 damage claim tags out and picked them up. Returned 2 to me, delivered one to someone who shipped back to by vendor who had to ship to me.

They LOST one package and here 3 weeks later want me to file ANOTHER claim for box I already filed claim on. I have been called by 4 different departments, 7 times to have them email me another from to file a claim on 1 box again. They sent out rep who took pictures yesterday after I took pictures Friday and emailed them to ANOTHER department. Shipped these packages on July 9th, 2016 and still $3k out of pocket, still going in circles with UPS.

WHAT a joke.

Appears UPS doesn't have a competent person over any of the departments that handle claims.Even asked to speak with supervisor got a guy named "Kevin" he was less competent than his subordinates.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Tracking Tool

• What I liked
    • Absolutely nothing
  • What I disliked
    • Ups failing to process claims for damage they did

Reason of review:
Product or service
Ups Next Day Air Shipping Service
Review category
review #897491 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ups? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.