2.0
Tracking Tool

Shipped 4 packages NDA by UPS and insured them all.2 arrived the next day at my vendor busted open and repacked, the following day the other two arrived damage and repacked.

All items damaged and beyond repair. Filed claim with UPS. They sent 4 damage claim tags out and picked them up. Returned 2 to me, delivered one to someone who shipped back to by vendor who had to ship to me.

They LOST one package and here 3 weeks later want me to file ANOTHER claim for box I already filed claim on. I have been called by 4 different departments, 7 times to have them email me another from to file a claim on 1 box again. They sent out rep who took pictures yesterday after I took pictures Friday and emailed them to ANOTHER department. Shipped these packages on July 9th, 2016 and still $3k out of pocket, still going in circles with UPS.

WHAT a joke.

Appears UPS doesn't have a competent person over any of the departments that handle claims.Even asked to speak with supervisor got a guy named "Kevin" he was less competent than his subordinates.

GGR2016 wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Ups and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3000 and wants Ups to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was ups failing to process claims for damage they did. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups and ups next day air delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments