I paid a lot of money to overnight a package to someone in Colorado Springs on June 17th. UPS randomly and for no logical reason totally changed the address (even a different zip code) and delivered my important package to some other address.

The people at that address will not return my package which contained something needed by June 18th. The person it is for is now in Europe for 2 years. It is now June 27th. I get a total runaround from anyone I speak with at UPS customer service and at the UPS store I shipped from--no refund of shipping costs; no payment for insurance to cover contents.

I see other complaints of packages being delivered to addresses other than the ship to address. Someone I know suggested it is intentional.....makes you wonder. I will never use UPS and hope you won't either.

They are incompetent, have lousy customer service and zero accountability. Worst company I ever dealt with for anything.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Overnight Delivery Service.

Reason of review: many issues with UPS.

Preferred solution: full immediate refund for shipping cost and for insurance; after I re-purchase what was in the box UPS pay to overnight it to London (person I shipped to is now there for two years); financial compensation to me for hours of lost work time dealing wi.

I didn't like: Delivered to wrong address, Customer support.

Comments

Linden, New Jersey, United States #1183152

Worse service and delivery company. Do not use them.

UPS is horrible. Lost my package after trying to lie to cover up.