Ordered auto parts from US company on 13th Feb 16 was shipped through USPS (ok) arrived in Spain 29th Feb but we dont know where.Next I get letters from UPS wanting €68.61 Customs on delivery.
No tracking number given. Their clever staff in Madrid wont give you any info cos you dont have a tracking number. Now they cant find it and give me the tracking number from a previous order. They are DOLTS.
I have written to the CEO Dabney, and even he cant figure it out.The one shown in the pic is similar.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Excuses and fobbing off techniques
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Ups Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Here is what I wrote and am thinking about sending to any local news agency. Not that it will change anything any way but its a good way to..."
- "I was expecting a large boxed delivery. It came quite quickly. I have no problem with the speed of the delivery except maybe if they slowed down my order would..."
- "So I have been on the phone with UPS customer service for 3 hours. I have been on the phone with local muscle shoals alabama store. None of them are..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."