Ordered auto parts from US company on 13th Feb 16 was shipped through USPS (ok) arrived in Spain 29th Feb but we dont know where.Next I get letters from UPS wanting €68.61 Customs on delivery.

No tracking number given. Their clever staff in Madrid wont give you any info cos you dont have a tracking number. Now they cant find it and give me the tracking number from a previous order. They are DOLTS.

Unbelievable idiots.

I have written to the CEO Dabney, and even he cant figure it out.The one shown in the pic is similar.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about ups shipping from Ups was excuses and fobbing off techniques Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

I live in an apartment building in Scarborough Ontario.My address is 4695 Sheppard Ave East Alister Lopes.

On March24th at about 3PM a UPS driver called my intercom and said "I have a package for Alister Lopes and he owes me some money" I the father said WIAT I will be down from the 1st floor in a few minutes.

This UPS driver LEFT I never got to see him nor the package nor did he place a UPS collection note at the door downstairs.Unacceptable service.

Father of Alister Lopes