Ordered auto parts from US company on 13th Feb 16 was shipped through USPS (ok) arrived in Spain 29th Feb but we dont know where.Next I get letters from UPS wanting €68.61 Customs on delivery.
No tracking number given. Their clever staff in Madrid wont give you any info cos you dont have a tracking number. Now they cant find it and give me the tracking number from a previous order. They are DOLTS.
I have written to the CEO Dabney, and even he cant figure it out.The one shown in the pic is similar.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Excuses and fobbing off techniques
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Ups Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "after the death of my mother i decided to move back to newfoundland.i sold most of my pocessions only keeping 18 boxes in total.phoning several companies i decided u.p.s would..."
- "I bought a used digital piano a couple of years ago that came in a professionally designed and built hard shell case made specifically for this item and it arrived..."
- "Today as I returned home from grocery shopping a RUDE UPS driver was blocking my space (which CLEARLY had my apartment # on it) as well as other parking spaces...."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."