Ordered auto parts from US company on 13th Feb 16 was shipped through USPS (ok) arrived in Spain 29th Feb but we dont know where.Next I get letters from UPS wanting €68.61 Customs on delivery.
No tracking number given. Their clever staff in Madrid wont give you any info cos you dont have a tracking number. Now they cant find it and give me the tracking number from a previous order. They are DOLTS.
I have written to the CEO Dabney, and even he cant figure it out.The one shown in the pic is similar.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Excuses and fobbing off techniques
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Ups Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had my personal things came from India by UPS. Everything was packed by professional courier agency as per guidelines of UPS. UPS-India does not accept any loose parcels or..."
- "Package was shipped through the next day air saver shipment and was suppose to be delivered by Friday 12/5. However due to their inconsistency and lies the package was never..."
- "I just picked up the package (samsung Galaxy S6 edge) from the UPS facility, excitedly I went home to open the package. When I received the package, I noticed something..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."