UPS incompetence

295 of 3983 Ups reviews

Ordered auto parts from US company on 13th Feb 16 was shipped through USPS (ok) arrived in Spain 29th Feb but we dont know where.Next I get letters from UPS wanting €68.61 Customs on delivery.

No tracking number given. Their clever staff in Madrid wont give you any info cos you dont have a tracking number. Now they cant find it and give me the tracking number from a previous order. They are DOLTS.

Unbelievable idiots.

I have written to the CEO Dabney, and even he cant figure it out.The one shown in the pic is similar.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Excuses and fobbing off techniques

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Ups Shipping
Review category
Shipping
review #815422 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ups? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
295 of 3983 Ups reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 24 #1133399

I live in an apartment building in Scarborough Ontario. My address is 4695 Sheppard Ave East Alister Lopes. On March24th at about 3PM a UPS driver called my intercom and said "I have a package for Alister Lopes and he owes me some money" I the father said WIAT I will be down from the 1st floor in a few minutes. This UPS driver LEFT I never got to see him nor the package nor did he place a UPS collection note at the door downstairs. Unacceptable service.
Father of Alister Lopes
Oscar Lopes 416-335-8045

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ups. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ups.
Filing a new complaint about
×