I was expecting a package delivered through USP and it did not arrive despite the tracking number stating that it was.I called UPS and they insisted that it was delivered to my address.

They rudely said that I even called and refused the package. I told them I was home all day an they never came to my house. I asked them for the number, called it and discovered it was a residence a block away. This is not the first time this has happened.

They were rude on the phone and insisted 3 times that it WAS delivered to my house.

CAN'T THESE PEOPLE READ SIMPLE NUMBERS?Are they hiring kindergarteners?

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

I've been fighting for years with UPS because I live at the end of a county road in Northern California.They won't come out to the house because they are too lazy to drive a couple of miles.

They will drop the package off at my nearest neighbor or just leave the package at the side of the road by my gate. UPS does not notify me that they have left the package or where they have left it. I track the packages and when they show they have been delivered I have call the local UPS center and they just tell me they were left at my front door. That is not true!

The other thing they do is tag the package as having the wrong address so they won't have to deliver. I've lived here for over 20 years and this a small community they know who I am and where I live. I pay good money for shipping but don't get good service.

UPS does not care!:(