I ordered something at Sears because they did not have the size I needed at the store.I signed up to have the package tracked through text and email.

I get a text saying it was delivered at 2pm. I call up my parents to make sure it was there and they said they did not get a package. Called up UPS and they said that it was delivered to the correct address and signed by my last name. We finally get a copy of the signature card and it is a scribble, no where near my last name.

UPS tells me to call Sears to file a tracer (which will take at least 8 days). I do this, and continue to call both companies trying to find out where my package is, with no answers. Finally Sears tell me they tried to file the tracer with UPS, and UPS denied it. I am more then pissed.

I am f--en pissed.The driver swears he gave it to the right person, but obviously not since 2 people were home in the apartment and no one delivered anything.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Shipped my daughters birthday present to wrong state payed extra for 2 day.Was two days late.

Ups could do nothing, kept saying it would be there the next day.

They are horribly unorganized.If u want your package delivered on time call fed ex

"I ordered something at Sears because they did not have the size I needed at the store."

You must have been with some well endowed guys if that is the case. MY guy is slightly below average, I am kind of jealous! What does it feel like?