I was expecting a delivery from UPS on Wednesday morning and that night I got an email stating that the location on the package no longer existed."The business has moved"...Obviously it had not since I was sitting at work the entire day waiting for it and after after 6 attempts at delivering I expressed my anger to the supervisor at the dispatch location and they ensured me it would be redelivered before our office closed at 5pm.

I got a call at 7:45pm from the driver telling me he was on our floor and our office didn't exist..... Turns out the f****** ***** never attempted to open the door that lead you to the hall from the elevators.

UPS is the last company I will ever resort to because of their incompetent employee's at all levels.

4 business days, 6 delivery attempts, 12 calls with the dispatch center & extremely poor customer service!!

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

two sided

that was a bit harsh.as most offices usually have a directory and most offices will give a little more details and directions.the ups worker probably thought that it was another person's office.

maybe bad judgement. but i guess they could've called. might've been accustomed to some of those high end office suites.

the difference threw him for a loop.but i understand your frustration.

Ohh my word, I had a next day delivery and the ups in Newark ohio changed my address.They claimed it did not exist.

The address on the package was right and even after I called them, they refused to deliver it.Talk about bad customer service, I would rather wait several weeks for the usps to deliver my package then to deal with the ups people.

Incompetent is not a good word to misspell lol.